Senin, 14 Juli 2008

Funny fishing quotes

I thought I would take a break from the usual "instructional" type posts and try something a little bit different and hopefully fun! Enjoy these funny fishing quotes:

"The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad." - A.K. Best

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it." - Koos Brandt

"Today she met me at the door, said I would have to choose, if I picked that fishing pole today, she'd be packing all her things and she'd be gone by noon....well I'm gonna miss her!" - Brad Paisley

"Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it." - Ed Zern

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." - Chuck Clark

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

"Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time." - Anon

"I knew my tippet was too big when the willow tree I'd hooked on my back cast came flying over my head." - Jimmy D Moore

"I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!" - Anon

"The two happiest days in a boat owner's life are the day he buys the boat and the day he sells it." -
Avery Wiseman

* I have tried to attribute these quotes to the correct author. Any corrections are needed please leave a comment