Jumat, 23 Mei 2008

Women anglers (My Fishing Report)

I went for a quick fish this morning before breakfast with my wife. We didn't take the boat out and instead fished off the bank, but still caught quite a few fish. Well I actually should say my wife caught most of the fish. Fortunately I am just happy being there and I actually enjoy seeing people catch and release fish. I don't get grumpy when I can't catch them, which is a good thing because my wife almost always kicks my butt in the catch count.

This leads me to todays question - Does your wife/partner/sister go fishing with you? and do they often out fish you when they do? If you are a woman angler do you often outfish your male fishing companions?

I have heard stories of pheromones, sensitive hands and even more patience making women better anglers and I would love to hear from all the anglers out there (including the women) about this topic - feel free to leave a comment.

This topic is light hearted and not meant to be offensive.